Digital Modes SIG email@example.com
Digital Modes SIG
The SARA Digital Modes SIG mailing list is for members to discuss digital modes and to post notifications of nets, events, or other pre-planned QSOs.
The list is open to all members to post to the group. The SARA Radio Net Announcements mailing list is appropriate for the following types of topics:
- Discussions on amateur radio digital modes
- Announcements of upcoming nets (scheduled and spontaneous)
- Announcements of upcoming digital operations
- Requests to plan a QSO
- Non-Contest operating announcements
Language and content of this mailing list should be kept at a family-friend “PG” level. The following topics are prohibited and may result in removal from the list:
- Posting of any inappropriate, malicious, illegal, etc. content.
- Politics of any sort aside from politics relating to the ARRL, FCC, etc.
- Posts about topics not related to amateur radio contacts, modes, and schedules
The above lists of appropriate and inappropriate content types are only guidelines and the moderators of the list reserve the right to remove any member of the list for any reason.
Due to the sad state of e-mail affairs on the Internet, in some instances posts to the mailing list may be going to spam. Depending on your e-mail service/client, you may need to do one or more of the following to keep it out of junk/spam:
- Trust mail sent from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trust mail sent from the domain w8wky.org
- Trust all mail sent to email@example.com
To contact the list owners, use the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscription / Unsubscription
To subscribe or unsubscribe from this list, please log in first. If you have not previously logged in, you may need to set up an account with the appropriate email address.
You can also subscribe without creating an account. If you wish to do so, please use the form below.